Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
is the first event of its kind in Denmark. It brings together leaders, engineers, entrepreneurs, students and other enthusiasts from different backgrounds to celebrate the achievements of women in the industry and inspire diversity in tech.
Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
is a non-profit organisation, which has been founded by the same founder behind the non-profit organisation Wonder Coders, and therefore ordic Women In Tech Awards is a daughter organisation to Wonder Coders. Wonder Coders respect their community members’ privacy, thus Wonder Coders organisations will never sell or otherwise share ordic Women In Tech Awards®
participant’s emails, pictures or names with third parties in the pursuit of profit, but only for reasons stated below. Wonder Coders will only use emails provided from the ordic Women In Tech Awards®
for internal communication regarding the ordic Women In Tech Awards®
and occasional newsletters regarding future ordic Women In Tech Awards and/or other Wonder Coder events, while remaining on a private email list.
Consent to this general email usage policy is granted by participating in or registering for the ordic Women In Tech Awards®
2. Usage of general participant emails
- For Participants: Your email address will only be used by Wonder Coders or ordic Women In Tech Awards. We do not sell or rent our general list of email addresses to third parties. Other than what is explicitly stated below, Wonder Coders will not share email addresses conducted through the ordic Women In Tech Awards® with unrelated third-parties, affiliates, other Nordic Women In Tech Awards® participants or members of WonderCoders. Please understand, that your email address will be shared internally for communication regarding the Nordic Women In Tech Awards and/or other Wonder Coders events and for compliance to any legal matters.
- The Nordic Women In Tech Awards® may share your email address with third parties to enable the Nordic Women In Tech Awards® to take security measures to help protect against unauthorised access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Finally, the Nordic Women In Tech Awards® may share email addresses with third parties as necessary for WonderCoders to perform certain services on behalf of Nordic Women In Tech Awards, such as packaging, mailing and delivering products and processing event registrations and to respond to your service requests.
Once collected, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
3. Usage of award submitters’ and nominees’ emails and other data
- Provide service communications such as confirmations, program registrations, and community service messages
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process research (by conducting surveys). See Nordic Women In Tech Awards® Research Policy
- Personalise and improve the usability of the Sites
- Fulfil and/or deliver Nordic Women In Tech Awards® community tools products and services
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
- Share with third parties as required by law
Nordic Women In Tech Awards® Policy on attending as a participant
- Nominees data (name, profile picture on LinkedIn or other social media and email address) will only be used by Nordic Women In Tech Awards® or Wonder Coders in order to evaluate, choose and announce winners of the Nordic Women In Tech Awards.
- The nominees will be contacted by Nordic Women In Tech Awards® in order to get their consent for adding them to the general email list.
- Upon agreement, the nominees’ data will be stored in a general email list until next year’s Nordic Women In Tech Awards® and thereafter deleted from Nordic Women In Tech Awards’s and Wonder Coder’s database.
To participate in the Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
, you must be a legal adult according to Danish law. See our age policy. Age Policy
No person may participate in a Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
unless they have reached 18 years of age (e.g. are legal adults). The only exception to this rule is if the minor is accompanied by a legal guardian while attending the event. Nordic Women In Tech Awards® Research Policy
Wonder Coders or Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
might conduct studies and research related to each Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
. The research strives to explore, understand and grow the participation of women in the tech industry. We endeavour to protect the rights, welfare, and well-being of subjects involved in research conducted or supported by the Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
and the various researchers by adhering to strict legal and ethical protocols. The Research is primarily conducted via surveys. Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
participants may at any point choose to opt-out of interviews and surveys by advising the event organizers. Modification
Wonder Coders and Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
reserves the right to change, modify or make exceptions to all policies at will at any time.
By participating in the Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
or making one or more nomination(s) at the Nordic Women In Tech Awards’s website, you automatically accept and abide to the policies stated above.
Please note that Nordic Women In Tech Awards®
may store your data until next year's summit or longer. Participants have the right to withdraw consent at any time and request all personal data to be deleted before the next year’s summit.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.